- activate the PaperCut system at http://impressao-alunos.fgv.br and authenticate your identity using your FGV Access Account name and password;
- select the Web Print option.
- choose a group of printers, identified by location and type of printing (color or black and white);
- choose the number of copies you wish to print,
- click the button to upload the files to be printed.
- Select the Print Jobs Waiting for Confirmation option,
For each Print Job, as well as the file name, the system will show:
o the number of pages to be printed;
o the cost in R$;
o the Print and Cancel options, which are the two actions you can take;
If you select Print, you will have to choose the printer to use. Note that the name of each printer indicates its location, to facilitate the collection of printouts, which will be generated as soon as the operation is completed
- If you select Cancel, the Print Job will be removed from the queue, and you will not be charged anything.
- PaperCut-RJ-Bilioteca-COR - printer located in Rio de Janeiro Library that prints in colors,
- PaperCut-SP-Itapeva-P&B - printer in Itapeva Building in Sao Paulo that prints in black and white..
- When you execute Step 2, if you do not have enough credits, PaperCut will generate an alert message and the Print Job will remain in the queue.
- By acquiring enough additional credits, you can repeat the operation and print out your document.
- Print Jobs will be automatically removed from the queues 24 hours after their creation, at no cost.